Tuesday, September 14, 2010


































As I have said in my brief indie evaluation, indie album covers show themselves looking like there doing something fun or wrong, this artic monkey’s cover shows it perfectly as it is just a picture of a man smoking and looking stoned. Too with the libertines’ album cover where they look like there up to something. The colourings are usually quite dim, but the covers are easily recognisable because of the main image which is strange because the images are quite bland.

I want to create an easily recognisable album cover like from these indie album covers but I feel they do not do this in a way what suits me or my music, though I do think the album cover ‘Back to the bus’ by ‘the Babyshambles’ is clever and I would like to recreate something along the same lines as it is a clever pun.

No comments:

Post a Comment