Friday, September 24, 2010

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

Ignorance, sleeping, cant see whats happening- break up- she could be doing things for him and he isn’t noticing - both people are wearing masks.

Its getting hard to be someone but it all works out.

Finding hard to be themselves but being optimistic about the situation(woman).

It doesn’t matter much to me

Cause of break up – man not caring what is happening.

No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low

Woman leaving (picking up suitcase) contrasts between how the man is dealing with it and the woman.

That is you cant you know tune in but its alright, that is I think its not too bad.

Cant focus – going crazy – mans house is a mess – spinning around mans house, stops on woman and she is happy.

Let me take you down cause im going to, strawberry fields,

Man is crying- canted angle to show everything isn’t right.

Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.

Gets knife out- shows him killing his self but in a suggestive way.

Strawberry fields forever.

Him lying on floor, lots of still shots of a red blanket getting bigger to show spillage of blood.

Always know sometimes think its me, but you know I know when it’s a dream.

Wakes up was a dream – relief – masks are off now.

I think I know of thee, ah yes but its all wrong

Him cuddling her realises his identity – who he really wants to be.

That is I think I disagree

She rolls over and both smile.

cut out last chorus but put in strawberry fields forever and have heart growing instead of blood growing.



this is a brief story line of what is going to happen in my video, it doesnt say what shots or setting i am going to use because i have not decided fully what they are going to be. the words in black are the lyrics and the words in red are my brief description.

No comments:

Post a Comment