Thursday, September 30, 2010

i have given it much consideration on where to have my location for my music video and i have come to the conclusion to have it outside. because of the erie, unusualness of the song it would fit perfectly to have the first seen in my back garden and edit it to make the grass really green and the sky really blue to show that upon first look, like the song that it looks happy, but when you look closely it is an unhappy place. for my second scene i will need to location and one of them will be filmed in the field behind my house because it needs to show sadness and if i film my video here on a gloomy day it will show the sadness i need to portray. this field is also good for this because it looks a bit messy and i need to show messiness in this part of the song, it also has trees which is important for my video. i still need to consider where the other location will be for the second scene and i also need to think what my final scene location will be. i also need to take photos of these locations to show what they look like and if they look good for the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment